As we count down until the World Vaccine Congress in Washington in April, we are looking forward to hosting the VIE awards on the evening of the 4th April at the Walter E.Washington Convention Centre. The window to nominate candidates for each award has opened earlier than previously and will close on 15th January 2023. From that point the nominations will be shared for the voting stage! This will be available until 28th February when voting closes.
The award categories are as follows:
- Best Clinical Trial Company Award
- Best Clinical Trial Network Award
- Best Central/Speciality Laboratory Award
- Best Contract Research Organization
- Best Contract Manufacturing Organization Award
- Best Production/Process Development Award
- Best New Vaccine Technology/Platform Award
- Best Academic/Research Team Award
- Best Pharma Award
- Best Logistics Technology & Cold Chain Delivery Award
- Best COVID Vaccine Award
To promote your nomination to your network to maximise your votes, share it between 15th January and 28th February. Following this point the votes will be reviewed and a shortlist announced on 6th March.
The shortlisted companies will be contacted with a submission form for review by the Scientific Advisory Board members. Finally, winners will be announced in the evening of the 4th April at the Awards Dinner! Make sure you have bought your tickets for the Congress and Dinner in time.
We look forward to receiving your nominations, votes, and submissions, before celebrating the winners with the community in April. Good luck to everyone!
If you would like to see the list of last year’s winners click here.