With just 10 weeks to go before the World Vaccine Congress in Washington kicks off this April, we are delighted to share the nominations for each category of the Vaccine Industry Excellence, or VIE, awards! The information below is also available on the World Vaccine Congress website.
The awards evening will take place on 4th April at the Walter E. Washington Convention Centre. Voting will close on 28th February. From now until then, you will have the opportunity to vote* and share your nomination to encourage your network to support you. To vote for a company or individual in each category, follow this link!
Shortlisted companies from the voting period will be announced on 6th March. These companies will be contacted to fill in their submission form for review by the Scientific Advisory Board members. This will be used in the overall final decision.
Good luck to all those who are nominated, get voting today!
As a reminder, the categories are as follows:
- Best Clinical Trial Company Award
- Best Clinical Trial Network Award
- Best Central/Speciality Laboratory Award
- Best Contract Research Organization
- Best Contract Manufacturing Organization Award
- Best Production/Process Development Award
- Best New Vaccine Technology/Platform Award
- Best Academic/Research Team Award
- Best Pharma Award
- Best Logistics Technology & Cold Chain Delivery Award
- Best COVID Vaccine Award
Finally, if you believe your company was (or should be nominated) but is not on the list, please contact email@example.com.
*Please note that votes will only be counted from recognised companies within the industry.